Nuffnang

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Hello people,

I am too lazy to blog.
Not much thoughts lately.
Mundane life in a boring town.

Pontian is so boring i fell asleep in it.
There is not much i could do, not many people i can hang out with.

Well
I am starting freelance job hopefully tomorrow.
Since is freelance, i can work anytime i want.
Pretty good writing job, selling my brain juice at the same time practise my english.
Sounds quite awesome. Hopefully everything goes well, so i get money money money!

Wanna hit back to the gym,
here in PONTIAN. How funny.
Cant imagine how lame the gym will be. But better than nothing i reckon.

Again.
like i said is a pretty boring life here.
attending my good fren's wedding this coming Sunday the 10th.
I heard is huge! Over thousand people, typical chinese wedding. Looking forward to seeing all the people that havent seen in ages, will be a good gathering i reckon.

Kath's bday on 15th, good excuse to go KL!
cant be in pontian too long, need to hit back the civilisation and party before i go all rusty.
That's pretty much about January!

I am actually really looking forward to be back in Melbourne, i know is going to be tough
having said that i have to find a place to move, look for job etc.
But i reckon is life, you dun get everything at the same time. I need my party life back! lol

Honestly, i miss those 5 mths last year where i spent my days in KL!
that was the greatest memory yet so far!
but is meant to be memory because the future is only going to be better!

Cheers.

No comments: