Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year!

New Year with New Resolutions!

*which never seem to happen*
well, is the time when everyone lists out new year resolutions, and reflect back how many resolutions they have achieved in the previous year.
i never made any last year, if i remembered accordingly, cause it never work on me.
i am nature good planner but bad action-er.

Here's my new year resolutions in year 2010

1. Study harder - Distinction average graduate!
2. Find a part-time job
3. Back to gym
4. Do post-graduate/degree
5. Less alcohol
6. Less ciggy

That's all, is all achievable i believe, lets just say if i have the determination to do it :)
cheers

2009 has been a great year for me!
awesome year i would say, early this year i met some great friends like Su-Ann, Boon & Zhing. Although i wasnt in KL long enough, i really heart them a lot! True friends are hard to come by, i hope we stay friends forever ;)

Whilst, i did something that i have always longing to do, study overseas.
I am beyond glad i did that. It was a wise choice eventhough there are things i have to give up.
But i did not regret. I am proud of myself i am able to do so, you might think is easy to live overseas all alone, but let me tell you is not. Well, even there are some down moments in Melbourne but everything turns out good.

I am wishing that year 2010 will be even a better year!

Passion.Determination.Dream.

I send out my sincere wish to everyone who is reading ;)

No comments: