Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

11 X 2 = 22

On the last day as a 21 years old,
i look back at my life, and think : "Hey, ian, you life has been blessed!"

As corny as it sounds
i am glad i made it so far.
still not dead or handicapped. haha.

okay back to the topic.
to be honest, i feel 22 more than 21
dont ask me why, i dunno, it just happened.

it is like you officially passed your youth days,
officially no longer young young, but adult kinda thing.
it just hit me.
you are not growing up anymore but growing older.
think at the bright side, at least, i am still growing.

last year has been an awesome year for me.
things have been great, life, family, friends, studies......all good
at least there are things i am still looking forward to now.

my birthday wish?
hmmmm simple
to experience a better year!!!

love,
ian

No comments: