Nuffnang

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I couldnt help but to blog tonight
yes is 3am in the morning
but my sleeping time has been pretty much fucked up.

so one of my childhood friend got married today ;)
same age as i do
im genuinely happy for him
is suprisingly funny that is weird yet estatic to see him getting married

all in all we had a good time
im sure there are more weddings to come in the future

it just got me thinking
we are really turning adults
we are really entering another phase of our life
where friends are settling down, some starting family, some building their carreer.

whilst time flies at a blink of eyes
i couldnt help but wonder
how and what are we going to be like in the next 5 years? 10 years? ahead of us

some people said we stop growing after puberty
but i beg to differ
we grow into the different phase of life and live upon it

as my 22nd birthday is drawing nearer,
i wish i would grow even wiser and better in every single way!

No comments: