Nuffnang

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hello people who are still reading my blog,

Merry Xmas in advance!

I personally dun celebrate xmas, as most of you might know.
i dunno why, probably i was brought up this way, although when i was younger, i was always looking forward to Xmas as Xmas means there will be lotsa presents and gifts!
Whilst everyone loves presents!
Well, as you grow older, people dun buy u presents anymore. Be it your parents or friends.

I am not complaining.
I am just not a festive person i reckon.

So far Malaysia has been great, but i do miss Melbourne
i think thats life. when you are somewhere else u tend to miss the place u r not at.
like when im in Johor now, i do miss people in KL.
is always like that huh?

it was a great week in KL
i did nothing but hang out with besties and catch up with them
things are pretty different but our friendship remains strong i would say :)
i know it sounds a bit corny. but is true!
i love my friends, they are awesome!!!

but i would like to apologize to Edmundior here,
he was really nice to let me stay over for a week!
even he was really busy with shooting, he managed to spare some time to accompany me.
but i was such a lousy friend who incurred his wrath.
i know he is pissed at me, and im sorry about that.
Edmund Tan if you are reading this, IM SORRY and i meant it.
i should have think twice before i said something.
is my same old problem. i hope we are good.

Signing out,
Ian

No comments: