Nuffnang

Monday, November 30, 2009

eh hello people!
*as if there are still people out there who read my blog*

anyway nothing to blog about leh
have been going through quite a bit now
i have been busy doing nothing
but quite furfilling somehow
i dunno why

sleep.wakeup.facebook.twitter.
lunch.coffee.beer.cigg.dinner.beer.sex.sex.sex.sex.sex.

hahahaaha thats what i do mostly except the sex part.
hmmmm what i wanna say is errr.............oh i think im broke like literally
which is DOOMED
you see my allowance is supposed to last til errr March?
but i KINDA spend half of it already
which is bad
beyond bad

if i dun fcking get a job
im doomed
but the thing is im lazy
im so lazy to apply for job
i hate it
i hate appplying stuff
like Moisturizer.

or apartment hunting
things like that just annoy me
til the very bit of my nerves

but whatever laaaa
im going home soon :)

whilst i should really turning on my Manglish accent
i fcking speak like an aussie now and i think im having problem speaking Manglish
no joke really

u guys are gonna kill me if i speak like that
but somehow is weird
we will see how

til back malaysia ............... DAYS to go!

No comments: