Nuffnang

Sunday, October 18, 2009

This is just a post i want to vent out my fuckstration and stress.

i am in the end-of-sem crazy mode.

phew. i felt like i just came to Melbourne, now is end-of-sem, tell me about it how time flies.

i have NO motivation to study and do my assignment AT ALL
literally NOT AT ALL
i must well kill myself, but i reckon i am too sexy to die.
imagine the world without me, well, the sun will still shines, but no more sexy-talented-smart guy in the world! how pity!

yessshhh i think i am going insane
i should be studying for my fcuking stupid never-should-have-taken sociology class test that worth 40%
i fcking dun understand, whats the point of having "CLASS TEST" when is fcking worth 40%?

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME

and i have ethics essay to do. another bloody 50%.
before i go gaga in a bad way, i should stop procrastinating.

Procastiniting has become such a trendy word.
Because everyone is doing so. Well, maybe not everyone, but at least i'm one of them.
One of the Mass and the masses.

Booo!!!
Spending all weekend at home is so not cute.
I should be looking cute in the city with my spring wear.
But Where The Hell did spring goes?
I thought there will be four seasons here, apparently there are only two.

WINTER and SUMMER

how stupid. just like the aussies.

i dun understand mainlanders.
they are just being so china.
if you dun get what i mean, is ok, neither do i.

i so want to party!
im surprised i could actually spell that out.
almost forgot what party was like.
booze? music? errr............sexy people?

really.
trust me.
you wouldnt want to be in my place.
i mean it.
really.
trust me.

if you read this post and made it here,
i'm very proud of you.
feeling sad for you too
cause it seems like you and I are in the same boat.
NOTHING BETTER TO DO.
than reading my post!

Well done, guys.
Love,
Ian

No comments: