Nuffnang

Thursday, September 24, 2009

So is Semester Break
the stupidest idiotest Mid-Sem break that falls on Week 10.
how can u call it a mid-sem break when it is at almost the end of semester, tell me?

i am not doing anything for the holiday
problly jz hit the gym more often
strolling around Melbourne city, have a cup a coffee or two, party a little, Crown to gamble a bit.
What else?

Hmmm that's pretty much about it.
Not really looking forward as i have heaps of work to be done.

BTW
i finally got my iphone 3GS after lotsa drama, phones, and frustation.
i wonder why did i go thru sooooooooooooooooooo much trouble just to get a phone
is not me, im not an Apple fans, although my blog name might suggest so.
still im happy.

im happy coz i found my pen drive that i misplaced in Caulfield library.
it was at the lost and found section! Aussies are great, they return you your stuff. Well, problly the person who found my pen drive wasnt aussie, but anyway, the last time i check, when i lost my pen drive in Sunway, there is no way you gonna get it back. People do not return it, they rather sold it and get 5 bucks than return it to you.

I am online shopaholic. I bought many things. But im happy :)
the joy that you get when u receive a parcel, is beyond explaination. haha.

I am liking it here. :)
but i miss my family and friends. how i wish to go back for a week then come back again. that would be nice. but is just a wishful thought.

Anyway for those of you who are reading this in Malaysia, PLEASE, and i am begging you, PLEASE, support my friend Shir in I Wanna Be Model 3 Finals! SMS and vote for her on Sunday! I really hope she can make it to the Top! Rock the runway babe!

Ian's outta here!

No comments: