Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mystery? Thief? Missing?

When Taylor Swift got ripped off her mic by Kanye West, and Serena Williams apologizing her threat to judge.............................................

My MONEY FUCKING WENT MISSING

2 DAYS IN A ROW!!!!

HOW DID THAT FUCKING HAPPEN???

ok. enough of swearing. it wasnt that much money, but still.
on sunday i lost 10 bucks.
so yestersday (monday) when i got cash-out from supermarket, i was telling myself "im not fking gonna lose my money again"
i remember VIVIDLY I PUT MY MONEY IN MY WALLET
then today (tuesday) when i woke up and open my wallet
my 20 bucks is GONNNNNNEEEE

i have NO IDEA how did that happen
seriously.
possible reason

a) i dropped my money somewhere-dunno-where
b) my housemate stole it ( but i dun think he did )
c) there is ghost in my house
d) ALL OF ABOVE

30 bucks you know!
i could get myself decent t-shirts, 6 cups of Starbucks, or whatever.
UHH

No comments: