Nuffnang

Friday, September 11, 2009

Blah!

I have no nothing to update. :)

I tired Pancake Parlour, is sooooooooooooooooooooo good. I love pancakes and brunch! is gossip-girl alike!

I have a presentation coming this tuesday! im freaking out now. im soooooooooooooo nervous. is my first presentation in oz, all my classmates are so like so out-spoken and smart smart wan.
i veri scare lo, is like first time presentation in monash sunway like dat. aiyohhhh. how.

I have a few birthday parties coming on, then next friday is the Ball.
well, i gonna admit that, i never been to any PROM or BALL or what-so-ever. never had a chance, never really wanted to do.
since i've got nothing to here in Melbourne, i decided to spend 88 bucks to go on a Cruise and attend my first Ball ever. i can imagine how boring is gonna be, but fuck it, theres after party!
thats all im looking 4ward to, Drink, Drank, Drunk!

I am hitting the new gym tmr! excited! excited! excited! missed gym for 3 mthsssssss.
hopefully the gym turns out decent. when i say decent, i mean decent. lolx.

thats all
update for the week. :)

or did i just say i have nothing to update?

No comments: