Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am not gonna blog about how Malaysia government/health authority blamed homosexuality causes Swine flu.
It is too dumb to be in my blog.
My blog is much intellectual and sophisticated.

anyway Happy Birthday Nick!
have a fab one, we are yet to hang out.

my life is mundane
just like Melbourne

i have been doing......................nothing
i realize spent more time on train/bus than in classes
but im not complaining except the public transport here cost a bomb

like i said there is nothing much to do here except going to class
walk around the city
have a cup of coffee
read a book
and COOK!

yeah. COOK. u did not hear me wrong.
well for most of you who know me, i dun cook, i never cook.
if u count cooking maggi then fine.
anyway, if quite fun having to think what to cook, what ingredients to buy, then put into practise.
confession : i have my awesome housemates to "put into practise" so basically im just the mastermind! hahaha

oh ya i have given up my PARTY BOY title.
im no longer a party boy. hahahaha
i shall gain back my title when i got back in KL.
til then

cheers

No comments: