Nuffnang

Saturday, July 18, 2009

How I Met..........err no no "Spent my Saturday in Melbourne"

It was a good Saturday i would say.
my first Saturday in Melbourne.
and no, i did not go clubbing, Thank You. :)

instead we (my housemates and i) went to do some groceries shopping, laundry etc
initial plan was Korean BBQ for dinner! wooo, i love korean food. but due to fully-booking, we went somewhere called Sofia! it serves great Pizza & Pasta!
honestly, i think the boss is too generous in the servings. I am still not used to the OZ portion.
It is fcking huge ok! We had Calamari Rings, 3 Pastas, and a pizza! Anyway it was the best meal i ever had in Melb so far :) having said that is only about 15 Aussie Dollar per person. That explians why there was a huge crowd.

then we went to K-mart. *ish this post sounds boring, but thats what i do!*
K-mart operates 24/7.
i need comforter and HEATER! 2 things u cant live without in winter ;)

someone suggested movie, Transformer or Harry Potter. but im not big fan of both. neither were my housemates. so we decided to do some KARAOKE!!! all the way til 3am!!!
i cant believe im still karaok-ing here! i really miss everyone back in KL, or to be more precise, Sunway.

there goes my saturday.
im heading to IKEA later. not sure if we can make it since is 3pm now and IKEA closes at 6pm today. ya, everything closes around 6pm. tell me bout it.

school's starting tomorrow. i have one class on monday. ya, ONE hour. shoot me.
to make things worse is at 4pm. do i just hear myself saying, "SKIP! SKIP!"
im not entirely excited, i was never excited of going to uni. is just another thing i have to do thats it.

anyway im still figuring out WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE
if you know what i mean. :)
but mean time, everythings great.

xoxo,
ian

No comments: