Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i read thestar online everyday to get my daily dosage of newsssss
i know is bias
i know is government-aligned

but at least sometimes it reports more than just politics

today is the day that i couldnt stand it anymore
when i read about this "news"
or i dun think i will ever read it as "news"
i feel like all this time wasted on reading thestar
is not news, is crap. seriously. newsworthy level : ZERO

read this , if you think is a news, i think theres something wrong with you

worst part is
is under the Most Viewed section
i was intrigued by the headline
and i clicked
and wasted 2 mins
that was the most wasted 2 mins in my life

ok now it sounds like im a bit over-the-top
hahahaha
but what the fcuk la
im not gonna say what "news" isit,
i dun wan to get myself into trouble.
no ISA puhlease
anyhow
thanks to monash and my course,
it teaches me how to see things differently

really. read that shyt.

No comments: