Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh lord, i thought never have to do a thesis in my entire uni life.
Now our very-"awesome"-lecturer wants me to write a 5000 words research paper/case study/essay

HELLO, 5000 words????

you gonna be kidding me.
i havent started researching, but i am already dying.
anyway
looks like i don't have a choice.

at least
AT LEAST i chose a topic i am interested in
so people PLEASE do help me out
give me your opinions and ideas on

Reality TV
and
American Idol

ya, i am doing a paper on Reality TV and case study on American Idol.
i seriously need your help
i need to have at least 60 references!
60! that is..............................................................a lot

HELP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5k word nia?
Normal la...
My diploma mini thesis is about 15k word and for my degree is 30k. Normal for a uni student.

about your reference thinggy, go to find in your library if have, the bibliography collection. *sometimes i use that. haha