Nuffnang

Saturday, March 28, 2009

so it was the earth hour
merely just one hour
i did switched off my room lights and whatever is there in my room
coz i was out

not sure if my housemates did switch off the house lights
i dun bother much seriously

the whole earth hour thing to me,
is pretty pretentious.
honestly, come to think of that, how much energy can u save by switching off ur lights for ONE HOUR?
i know some people will say something like "if everyone do our part, we can save the world"

save your ass

i went to pyramid to WITNESS the earth hour
i was thinking eventually those shopping complexes are places which consume MOST electricity.
i thought they are gonna swtich off everything!
guess what
they jz switch off some external lights
i cant feel the so called "Earth Hour" inside pyramid!
i was happily enjoying my gym-ing session.
so wtf?

well dun get me wrong,
im not against the idea of Earth Hour,
but seriously it takes more than switching off ur lights for an hour to save the world
the whole process is tedious.

is such a marketing ploy is "create awareness"
imagine how many t-shirts are printed to sell, how much work for the media to do the publicity.

but still dun get me wrong
im all for stoping global warming
but earth hour to me, is not a real good plan
thats it

No comments: