Nuffnang

Monday, February 16, 2009

My blog is getting more and more dull.
No one leave comment anyone
although people still read it, because the hit counter doesnt lie.
So, still, Thanx lotz.

A little update.
Uni is starting in 2 weeks time.
Pre-uni blues yet excited to go back
i know WTF

settled down in new cribs.
it has been a good start this year.
everything went quite smoothly
im driving up next week.
but i felt kinda bad for my family.
now they have to deal with a car.
4 person.
especially my brother
who just got his driving license.
i felt bad that he doesnt have a car to drive around
at least i did last time
althou it was juz old Saga.
still...........
im sorry la,
guess my parents and brothers have to endure with a car temporary
until i leave to oz in july.
4 months only, ok?

im going back johor
for the last 2 weeks of my holidays.
i just wanna go back
and do nothing
coz i know once the new sem starts
i can hardly go back :(

No comments: