Nuffnang

Thursday, February 12, 2009

21st Birthday Speech......or post?

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,

I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to my fellow besties and friends who made my 21st Birthday a great success. It was all great, awesome, fabulous, sexy....................................* the list to describe is simply too long*

First and foremost,
I would like to thank my father and mother, although they hvnt gotten me any present, but without them, there won't be me, also to my 2 little brothers! Love lotz

Secondly, I would like to thank those who attended my birthday dinner.
Namely Carter, Kaze, Edmund, Ryan, Su-ann, Ker Zhing, Jackson, Alby and Boon *even she is ill....awwww*
Thank you so the cake! Is lovely!

Again i would like to thank Su-ann, Kaze, Zhing and Boon who made it to the club. It was fantastic especially when i heard da DJ annouced Happy Birthday Ian! *thanx Su-ann, my alcoholic soulmate*
Gazzzzziiilllion thanks to u guys for the Y-3 cap! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much Kaze! I really wasnt expecting a REAL Y-3! hahahaha love it!

I would also like to take this opportunity, *is meant to be a speech, so bear with it*
to thank Miss Michika, Miss Jo En and Miss Ting Ting, namely the 福禄寿!
it was fun singing K with u girls although is a bit tiring! hahaha :) Ting, thank you for the cake, Jo and Michika, thank you for the CK underwear!

Not forgetting my fellow Monash mates who did a surprise birthday dinner for me!
It was definitely a big surprise for me, sorry for bailling out on u guys before that.
I really appreciate everything and how can i forget the present! Thanks guys!

Last but not least, my besties from Johor, who always been there for me.

Million of thanks!
Jutaan Terima Kasih!
万二分的谢意!

No comments: