Nuffnang

Monday, January 19, 2009

My Birthday is Coming! Hoo Woo~~~
not exactly excited about it, but i still have my Wishlist *wink*


theres a lot of stuff i want,
*Ryan said you have to be more spesific in your wish, then only it will come true*
so i am gonna be more spesific



1. Car - Prefer mini cooper actually, but new Honda will be fine or at least a new Proton. LOL

2. I-pod - OKay, i dun own any ipod now. I know, sad. Luv the ipod touch, but any ipod will do for the mean time.

3. Wallet/Beg - Prefer Gucci rather than LV, but CK and Guess will be fine as well. *gosh, my expectation is so low*

4. Perfume - I desperately need perfume, prefer DKNY, CK, Amani, Clinique Men is nice too!

5. Furnisher - my room is way empty, i only have a mattress, feel free to decorate it, but dun give me trash please.

6. Underwear - Clothes No. Underwear yes.
(SORRY THIS ONE HAS BEEN TAKEN) hahaha

7. Any practical...............

What kinda wish list is this? hahahaha.........im so easily contented right? damn im still thinking how to celebrate my 21st bday. Well we will see...........

No comments: