Nuffnang

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A lot of things happened within the one week im back in Sunway.
if i were given a chance,
i choose not to come back. Really. I hate facing reality. Who likes to anyway?
Well, i have nothing much to blog about, expect lotsa complaints about life.
I dun see the point blogging that, not like Nuffnang is going to pay me more for venting out my frustration in my blog.
Anyway, again, i chose to leave all the bad things behind.
Too much drama involve, and i hate drama. Is so high-school.
We are way pass that level, i dun want to look and sound immature, because im not.
Whatever happened, happened.
I have made my decision, and that's it. As simple as that.
I wanna live my life like what i want, i don't want another person to affect it.

I LIVE THE WAY I LIKE IT!

Anyway, one of the reasons i came back is to celebrate Carter's 22nd Birthday.
as expected it was great fun :)
is really good to see friends all gather together celebrating bday.
and i have always been celebrating my frens bday,
now im really looking forward to mine,
and see what my friends are gonna to do,
well, at least i hope they do something!
*if u get what i mean*
Anyway,i did a t-shirt for Carter, will post up the pictures soon.

til then, if i dun blog til xmas and new year, i shall wish everyone
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: