Nuffnang

Monday, December 01, 2008

I dun understand you at all!
sometimes i felt really insulted and stupid
sometimes i even doubt u really treat me as a friend or not
u just treat everything i said as crap
like what i said meant NOTHING to you
like totally NOTHING
you know is really insulting and sometimes hurtful???

something came out from others
but somehow their words can convince you
but mine cant
if i do not treat you as my close friend
i won't even bother trying to show my concern or what
somehow my concern meant NOTHING to you

but i get through it
i understand what i gave might not be equal to what i've got
life is always unfair
lesson learnt.
case closed.
just wanna vent my feelings out loud.

1 comment:

Yan Liang, Durwin said...

Life's like that...Sometimes they dont really mean it as they are in a state of denial...At that point of time, when they are down, do try to understand their situation and do not get offended by their actions...