Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Well well well
my holiday officially starts ;)
ya, 4 freaking months.
don't envy k?
cause i hate long holidays.

i felt really bored okay,
like REALLY bored.
from the moment i woke up.
my mind went like "Another Day, what to do?"

hahahah..........damn meaningless rite
well well well
i went sing k with my good fren-brother from pontian today
just 2 of us
but they gave us a freaking 10 persons room!
i was more like holding my personal own concert!
damn satisfied! hahaha

well well well
now im planning for Ryan's birthday on friday.
we had an emergency meeting with Dior, Kaze, Nick n Ryan just now
Planned out some details.
Now everything is on the track!

Ryan's Birthday Bash
Venue : Royal Bintang, The Curve.
Time : 8.00 p.m. onwards
Theme : When ANTM meets The Apprentice
Dresscode : Glam Formal Office Wear

Everyone who is reading my blog now is invited. :)
The more the merrier!
Adios~

No comments: