Nuffnang

Thursday, October 09, 2008

U know, when i was young, i mean back in johor time.
primary school, even when i was in secondary school,
im always a GOOD BOY.
typical what people will call good boy.

ya, STEREOTYPE.
in a good way.

coz i got good/ not bad results
teachers like me
do well in extra-curricular activities
have lotsa friends
and make my parents proud.

im famous in a way.
I THINK.
i mean my friends parents like me.
of coz not all.
but my name is like a guarantee.

as i said, im a good role model.
i dun fight, i dun do bad things
bad things as in what the society see is wrong.

well, i guess deep inside
im not a typical good boy
not to say im sick or tired of being a good boy
is just not me.
im not good neither bad.
im in between.

i did things, again, what the society label it as WRONG
but i hold a responsibilty to that.
i mean i UNDERSTAND at the end of the day,
im RESPONSIBLE to myself.
but yet i did something which is not accepted by the mainstream of the society.

so does that me bad?
i pondered............

No comments: