Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random thoughts:

I thought im broke, suddenly im not.
Im getting money!!!!
Woo Hoo~~~

Im planning to go travel with this sum of money
which i will not reveal the amount, so dun ask.
hahaha.........
i shall buy myself a gift, which i hvnt thought of what izit.
and the rest, save for my 21st Birthday Party. :)

i shud be rich by next year,
if my plan nvr goes wrong.
im going to work.
but i hvnt found a job.

my laptop is kind down
it has been like errr................3 years?
anyway im getting new laptop,
any recommendations???

life seems pretty good when all the good news keep flowing in.
but i still want a CAR!!!!!
a new CAR!!!! hahahaha.............shyt im so demanding

*S.L. and S.W. are soooooooooooo hot*
dun ask me who are they ok........

No comments: