Nuffnang

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I saw Show Luo Zhi Xiang yesterday at Sunway Pyramid
hmmmm..........i expected a larger crowd there
wasnt really a lot of people
but Luo Zhi Xiang is alritey, not much different from tv.
as funny as usual

pictures taken are blur............i was like 50 metres away
but my SE phone is damn lau ya
so............no need to post la

cleared all my minor assignments already
kinda free right now
but is freaking saturday yet im staying at home
wtf
fcking broke la...........
cant do anything without money u know
like seriously
hahaha...........

i 4gt what i wanna blog about already
so til then
i wish everyone has a great weekend not like me *in a sacarstic way*

1 comment:

Edmund a.k.a Eddy said...

I also watched "Strangers" before. It's fucking stupid I tell you. Doesn't make sense the movie. I'm eager to watch "4bia" though.