Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

How do one live without internet and television programme?
One goood example
That's me.

Is miserable without internet like seriously
My campus WiFi banned Youtube
wtf

btw
sorry for lack of post
bcoz theres nothing interesting to blog about
esp when my classes are all so boring

except a funny lecturer with thick Bangladesh Slang who cant even spell properly
his thick slang really making me dizzzy
have to try so hard to understand wad is he toking about

and ya
Shaza is back
she is in my class
haha

im just waiting for something interesting to happen
so that i can blog about okay
btw i habe veen listening to all those Remix Songs recently
crazy about dem

and im reading Khalid Hosselini's A Thousand Splendid Mines
story of Afghanistan

okay
dats all for now

No comments: