Nuffnang

Sunday, June 08, 2008

okay
for those who are closed to me
they know i have this one and only fcking precious comb
that has been with me for like 3 years
the comb that i cannot live without

okay
call me crazy or psycho or whatever u want
bt i dun care
i love my comb
i know you u think like "is just a comb"
is just a comb to u
bt not "just a comb" to me
it has sentimental value
call me nostalgic or whatever u call it

but i LOST MY COMB!!!!

LOST!!!

LOST!!!

LOST!!!

totally LOST it
fcking emo
i know now you might thinking im stupid fckin idiot
bt in everyones life
theres something that u really treasure
no matter what is it
it doesnt matter
is about whether u appreciate and treasure it or not
be it love, kinship or friendship
bt once u lost it
u will never get it back

UNDERSTAND???

*argh i still cant believe i lost my comb*
* i just bought six different types of comb, yet it do not feel the same*

No comments: