Nuffnang

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Random talk

At times i feel totally like an anti-social person,
close to austism

i used to talk soo much until all my classmates in secondary school will ask me to shut up.
every period in the school
i will talk
and talk
and talk
and talk..........

now,
i hardly talk in class to anyone
even i do
we speak bout assignment and all
hardly there will be ppl crapping

apart from campus
hmmm.......like dat lo
i dunno how to put it

just sometimes
i mean literally sometimes
i dun feel being appreciated
i din mean in a negative way to all my frens who appreciate me
just that sometimes
i think that im always the one who is doing something for others
maybe i shud do more for myself?

....................................

1 comment:

kyzn.kaze said...

like totally!!! >=)

hugs.