Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Time to complain about life!!!
I have no housemates now
so literally im staying all alone in a BIG house.
ok
not as in BIG "BIG"
but big enough to be alone.
*please don't break in my house*

as what i have learned from monash,
as what my course taught me,
theres always the good and the bad.
all the subjects teach the same thing.
theres always the good and the bad
theres always the good and the bad
theres always the good and the bad...............
this goes forever
because litreally
every tutorial's discussion has no answer in the end
every conclusion will be
THERES ALWAYS THE GOOD AND THE BAD

now you know why i dun enjoy studying in monash.
and we did world history for communication course
please
tell me whats the linkage of doind TOTAL WAR and MASS COMM
btw Total War features First World War and Second World War when all of the society is involved with warfare

ok,
so we had discussion.
got this guy in my tutes
i dunno whether he was plainly acting stupid to get attention
or he is plainly dumb
he said "Our world is over populated, so we need war to maintain the population. War is like a tool. We should use it to control the population."
please tell me he is not dumb.

ok,
im done complaining.
have a good day ppl!
thanks for visiting my blog and reading my stupid post.

No comments: