Nuffnang

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hectic week is over

next week is free

but next week after next, we call it hell week

i think i should like enjoy my weekend

but this weekend doesnt seem inviting

no plans at all

everytime also like dat

when im free theres nothing to do

when im bz theres tonnes of things waiting 4 me to do

btw

just a random topic

how many of your classmates smoke???

can u guys tell me...............

i just found out HALF of my classmates smoke

ok, maybe like 40%

is like....................errr...........A LOT

not only guys, but gurls too

worse part

one of our tutor, she is ex-president of student association

ya, she smokes oso

hmmm.........

no comment on smokers :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.