Nuffnang

Saturday, March 01, 2008

The What-Did-I-Do Diary Part 1

Thursday.

I went to school. Attended tutorial. Tried to be a good student.
Mixed with bunch of new students who i am not fond of.

Went out til late night.
I sang a song in the pub.

Part 2

Friday.

I went to school.
Paid my fees which cost RM12,560,52
I am officially Monash University Student.

Met up Katherine who came from Pontian.
We had good lunch.
I bought a t-shirt
only Rm19.90
from ZARA.......................................KIDS
and

IM NOT EVEN WEARING THE BIGGEST SIZE

im wearing 11-12. hahahahha how funnny it can be.
free promo for zara. go grab one ZAK now. they hv new stock every 3 weeks.

Went to a pub/bar/club at nite.
Fabulous.
I had fun.
Lotsa fun.
Tipsy. High.

Part 3

Saturday.

Another early day to start.
I was haf awake.
I was in daze.
Met up Kath, Burt, Didi and Chee.

After that i went to look for Michelle babe at Isetan The Gardens.
Apprantly, she is working for this Japan Skin Care called DR.CI.LABO
but i never see a person who is working as free as her before!!!!
hahahaha we sat there and talked for like...............god-knows-how-long
she was late for work that day bcoz she went shopping b4 work.
hahahahah but anyway she is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddd enufff to give me like 1 month supply of free sample from DR.CI.LABO.
u cant imagine how much, too bad i cant post a pic.
but im telling u.
yah.........i can use for one month.

So, pip. If u r free, plz drop by Isetan at The Gardens.
Try this brand called DR CILABO.
Look for michelle. *weekends only*

til then,
cheers pip~~~

No comments: