Nuffnang

Monday, February 11, 2008

Thank you all the wishes
that made my 20th birthday so much better

big thanx to those who count down to my bdae
and celebrated with 3 little cup cakes,
woan xin,
chee ling,
kath,
kah chuan.

thanx to those who never miss out my bdae every year,
dearest carter,
ah duan,
ser chuan
lilin,
li si,
eddy,
edmund tan,
shu cing,
pei ying,
huey ling,
jia tian,
joanna,

thanx to my SAM college mates, who called and sms,
NEFERTITI, PUI MUN and MICHELLE!!!
miss u guys loadss.......

and all the others, who sms-ed, called, left msg on friendster, msn.
ben
nick,
kaze,
tristan,
royz,
e loon,
burton,
matthew,
danny,
allan,
isaac,
jun yih,
keiron,
hui mun,
javin,
apple,
wan ting,
san san,
san san's sister,
my malay neighbour adik,
abang,
si min,
ren lee,
jo en,
koh wei,
hui li,
hui wen.
*jf
*justin

last but not least
my family
my dad,
my mum,
and my two little brothers

if i miss out anyone please let me know
hahaha
thanx again guys~~~
i appreciate every each of your wishes
cheers~~~

2 comments:

JF said...

HEY.AND ME..(WHERE's MY NAME??)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HEHE!!^^
JF

-[aLbY]- said...

for god sake, i just found out IM NOT AT ALL IN THE LIST!!! **cry terribly**

-[X-b0x-]-