Nuffnang

Monday, November 05, 2007

Im back Home~~~~
it was a pleasant journey back.
as usual, i felt hungry whenever i got home.
hahaha............gonna switch on my HOLIDAY MOOD and start to laze around.

Katherine is fine now, previously got kidney infection.
Critical period for her as she is takin STPM soon......
all the best to her..........

I hvnt switched to the hometown lifestyle yet,
im feeling bored, jz stayin at home, eat and watch tv.
but im sure i will get used to it pretty soon.

Anyway im going to Singapore this weekend,
going clubbing~~~woo hoo~~~
quite excited, but hopefully my hair will turn out ok tmr. I dun wan to go sg v a idiotic hair style.

and yah..........catch my friend Shirley on Project Runway Malaysia on 8TV this Friday night.
9.30 pm, is final, Alexander vs Hatta vs Felix.
those who got Starworld, catch MIFA8 every Saturday night 11.00pm. Is hosted by formet Miss Malaysia, Adeline. *my friend* haha.......

for those hving exam, Goodluck and All The Best.
for those hving holiday, Happy Holiday and Enjoy!

No comments: