Nuffnang

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Great Day Great Night

only managed to get around 5 hours sleep yesterday.
went MV and The Gardens with Ben.
It was my first time to The Gardens. Well, it gave me an impression of Singapore Shopping mall.
Interior was not bad, quite classy. But i find it rather here and there, not very high end yet not very middle class. I prefer Pavillion much better, is also more spacious.

Clubbing tonite was great.
It has never been so good for sometime. Im glad u had a great time as well :)

I decided going back Johor monday.
Is such a huge news, cause im going back for 4 months.
Is rather long thou. Kinda sad that i wun be able to hang out wif u guys for sometime.
Gonna miss u guys a lot.
Carter, Edmund Tan, Shirley, JunYih, WanWan jiejie, Alby, Nick,Kaze...............the list goes on
Please don't 4get me ya.......

No comments: