Nuffnang

Friday, October 19, 2007

Table For One.......

I came across one of so called ex-college frens blog and i saw this post "Table For One"
and i knw.......im not alone.

Recently always have my meals alone. Im kinda used to it already somehow.
But, i really dun wan to get caught in the public while im having my meal alone.
Because that shows that you are :

a) Single
b) No Friends

or

c) Single and No Friends

When i was bek in Taylor's time, i had my lovely housemates to keep me accompany, even they dun eat, they jz tag along. How nice............

Sometimes i do feel QUITE pathetic and miserable when u nid to eat alone. Well, just sometimes. So, now what i do is....................Bring A BOOK!
When im reading i tend not to bother about the ppl around me, im like all in the story.

Is not that bad afterall, eating alone shows that im all independent, powerful single.......haha next time if u wan to show me ur sympathetic look, SAVE IT OK?

No comments: