Nuffnang

Saturday, October 27, 2007

My left eye is kinda swollen, i dunno why, my left vision has been slightly not that wide.
So hard to open my eyes when i wanted to wake up.
EWWW......i wonder how am i supposed to take exam with this kinda eyes!!!

Today, (Saturday) has been QUITE a fruitful day la i consider,
as least it SEEMS a little bit more productive than usual.
Went campus, lunch with Carter and WanWan JieJie, gym, Starbucks read my book, Dinner with friends, then clubbing.
FRUITFUL, althou not very enjoyable. haha

And at least i didnt stay at home whole day, or just go gym, like daily routine.
I cant stand routine.
I hate routine.
I hate even waking up at the same time everytime.

I love freedom.
I wanna be free to adjust my time on my own, not controlled by others.
Hahaha..........sounds so self-centered. But that's who I am.
Typical Aquarius Guy.

4 comments:

[m]yke [r]a'faeL said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
nt all aquariusian's r liddat~ u oni!!! dn slander otha gud aquariusian's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like me fr instance haha~

Ian said...

wahh u r still alive huh? i tot u r dead......bek in ipoh, singing ipoh mali

-[aLbY]- said...

I thought so, "Ipoh mali, Ipoh Ipoh mali...." hahahahah

-[aLbY]-

[m]yke [r]a'faeL said...

hahahahaha, nt dead yet~ jz havin' a short vacation dat's all haha~ ur oso gonna b dead soon... 4 mths in jb haha~ enjoy ur holz aje lar~ aarrrgggghhhhh, i had enuff wif point blanc lar... evryday oso c his sista... im feelin' bored wif dat bash-me-up face di haha~