Nuffnang

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Contented and satisfied

The title mention contented and satisfied.......
well lets talk about the no-so contented and satisfied part.
i got back my long essay assignment for contemporary,
it was a DISTINCTION essay, but i submitted late, thus,
i............FAILED.
From Distinction to Fail...........wad a big gap.

Lesson learnt : Do Not Hand In Ur Assgn Late

Contented and satisfied part.

M always craving for different food recently.
Yesterday, out of sudden, i was craving for Maki, some sorta Japanese food.
I dunno wad happenend to myself,
i used to HATE japanese food. Really HATE. I went in Japanese Restaurant less than 5 times.
I Swear...................
but to satisfy myself, i went Sushi Zanmai.........alone
ordered 3 different types of Maki........
i dunno how weird i can be next

No comments: