Nuffnang

Monday, August 20, 2007

Family is here this few days~~~~
i din get to sleep well.........haha coz hv to share bed v my bro
the house suddenly seem very PACKED
btw, todays Uni was not bad, but there was a lecture on 5pm!!!!
CRAP!!! i din knw it was compulsory.......went back to campus AGAIN!!!
but i DROVE~~~~
hahaha is reallly reallly really nice to hv a car to drive!!!
*is nice when theres no jam*
want a nice car sooooooooooooooooo badly now!!!!

another thing, just to clarify one thing,
i kept mentioned about cherly in my few posts b4
is bcoz she is now the BEST CLASSMATE i have,
n she is a really really nice fren, ok
nothing much. gosh......u gurls r really sensitive, u knw who u r

Some family pics

little cousin, angel

my bro, irvin

bro, isaac ; cousin, jeremy ; my grandpa looks so cute lolx

last but not least, my dad n mum :)

Cheers pip~~~

No comments: