Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Wedding.....Coincidences



Attended my aunt's brother's wedding dinner.Was just an ordinary dinner nothing much......
It was kinda crowded thou. Well i dunno is it really coincident or what......
The groom, which is my aunt's brother has SOME SIMILARITIES with me

First, we share same chinese name, JUN WEI. i guess the name is pretty common la.
*his christian name is NICK, which i hate the most, LOL*
Second, he was borned in the year of rabbit, SO AM I
Third, his horoscope is almost same as MINE, we r both Aquarius
LAST, we are both lefty!!!!

I was like.............errr.......it was all TOO COINCIDENT
i mean if u look the similarities one by one, is fine
but FOUR together??? is A BIT guang jiong
anyway wish him n his lovely wife, fynn happy forever

With love,
Ian


No comments: