Nuffnang

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sweet Escape....

daytime
out at 1u with didi, kuang n their fren called Renee.
normal hang out, lotsa laughters, but my contact lense made my eyes very irritate.

earlier last nite attended my relatives house warming party cum her daughter full-month party at Ara Damansara. grrr..........wad a deserted place, roads look like F1 race tracks.
anyway, her house renovation is nice. more than 10 sliding doors.......
baby's name is Charlotte, if i din spell wrongly.
out of my surprise, Astro n MyFm host Chui Ling is her godmother, another host called Jason is her godfather. hahaha geng lo, so young already have celeb godparents :)

I think the title suits this part im goin to tell.........
im super tired now, bt cant stop me from blogging wad happened last nite
haha....
went clubbing last nite, v Cart, edmundtan, e loon n some other unknown frens
the music was great last nite, wen i was enjoying the moment, out of sudden edmund tan jz came n grab me said police coming.
SO, i was shocked, blur, dunno-wad-to-do, just followed the crowd to the backdoor,
being pushed, n pushed n pushed. 5 mins later, i found myself outside the club.
I still hvnt got a chance to be nervous n scared, i was ady saved.
haha
but, cart was caught inside, he is more worried of me instead of worried of himself. aiks
thank god. we were all fine at last.
no more clubbing for the next few weeks. althou the experience was kinda exciting, lol,
i dun wan to end up in balai :)

No comments: