Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm in KL.....

I'm bek in KL, to be more specific, PJ. My uncles house. Drive bout 4 hours today. Grrr....
im nt dat kinda person who likes to drive. V the jammed, i kinda suffered. :P

Anyway is my dads bdae today!

Happy Birthday Dad!

Jz came bek frm mamak. went yum cha v eddy, edmund tan, shirley, jack n timothy.
haha it has always been fun hanging out v dem! Lotsa laughter. LOL
too bad dat MR. EDMUND THONG has an interview tmr!!!!!! so we went bek early.
Edmund thong aka Eddy, going 4 interview!!!! Wad a big news~~~hahahaha
althou everyone of us can confirm dat he cant work more than a week, he still insists of goin to the interview to prove to us he CAN DO IT!
Well, GOOD LUCK THEN. hahahaha
We c will how it goes......

Oh ya, good to c jack n eddy r frens AGAIN!
Hope dat their friendship will lasts :)

p/s : grrr.......i hv no plans tmr n thursday daytime, anyone wanna date me? lolx

No comments: